The Reiki Alliance sees this as a process of getting to know each other, finding compatibility, and creating space for a new member to take their place in the community.
- Please read all information under the buttons Our Organization, Usui Shiki Ryoho and Membership before sending in the Application Form.
- If you think that you meet our criteria and are compatible with the practice of Usui Shiki Ryoho please fill in and send the Application Form. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your application.
- To confirm your application you will be asked to pay the Application Fee of US$45 online. This Application Fee is non-refundable. We only accept major Credit Cards and Paypal.
- You’ll receive a confirmation of your payment and the Membership Team will start with the application process.
- After we have verified your lineage the proceeding will be different depending on whether you are initiated by a current member or not.
- If you are initiated by a current member, you will receive a link leading you to signing the Membership Agreement, and after that an invoice for the Entrance Fee and the pro-rated annual dues will be sent to you. You will have a welcome conversation with a long time member within the next two months.
- If you are not initiated by a current member, you’ll be connected with a Membership Assistant for an interview. After your conversation(s) with the MA (in person or via Skype) you will be asked to write a report which will enable the Membership Team to get a feeling about your practice of Usui Shiki Ryoho and decide upon your membership.
- Once accepted you will be asked to agree with the Membership Agreement and then you will receive an invoice for the Entrance Fee of US$155 and the pro-rated annual dues of US$250.
- As soon as your payments are received you will be welcomed as our new Member!
We welcome your application. The application process is not seen as a test of your mastery but rather to see if we have a common practice.
YES, I want to start my Application Process