Listed below are the common characteristics of our master community. If you see yourself being drawn to become a member, the application process will assist you in finding out whether we are compatible.
- Members are able to trace their initiation lineage as a master to the Spiritual Lineage of Mikao Usui, Chujiro Hayashi, Hawayo Takata, and Phyllis Lei Furumoto.
- Members agree to practice and teach Usui Shiki Ryoho as defined by the Office of the Grand Master (OGM) in the 4 Aspects and 9 Elements.
- Members recognize the Spiritual Lineage of Mikao Usui, Chujiro Hayashi, Hawayo Takata, Phyllis Lei Furumoto, and Johannes Reindl.
- Members agree to live by the Precepts and by the Alliance Code of Ethics.
- Members honor the Founding Statements.
- Members have fulfilled the payment of US$10,000 or €10.000 for their Master initiation to their initiating master.
- Members welcome further exploration as students of Usui Shiki Ryoho.
- Members attend the annual conference as often as is possible.
- Members commit to contribute their annual dues and fees in a timely manner.