Becoming a Member of The Reiki Alliance is a conscious choice to join a community of Masters that share a common lineage; to commit to honoring, upholding, and transmitting a common tradition and practice; to serve the community so that it is sustained as a vital organization for its Members. By working together we create an organization that supports and nourishes us in our practice of Usui Shiki Ryoho. All together we create The Reiki Alliance.
Dues are given annually. Service is given voluntarily from a willingness by members to share their time, energy, and talents. What do members receive in return from the community?
Being a member of this worldwide community gives us many unique benefits such as:
- Meeting at an annual international conference. This gives us an opportunity to be together, experience our practice together, feel our connection as a community, hold one another in our differences, have Reiki treatments daily, experience a connection with the Office of the Grand Master, have profound growth experiences, learn about other cultures, support and learn from each other, and have a lot of fun.
- An on-line membership database that makes it possible to contact each other all over the world, whenever we feel drawn to do so. Members can update and maintain their own information.
- Our newsletter, Just for Today.
- The Support Line provides a way to receive Reiki treatment support in critical situations.
- The Organigram is a means of providing members with current information about membership, committees, the Board, and the Office of the Grand Master.
- The Web site publishes each member’s contact information; enables prospective students to find us; enables members to find information and communicate with colleagues; allows members to post information concerning their classes and gatherings; and allows members to keep their accounts up to date.
- A Local Representative who is the direct contact person for members in specific geographical regions.
- Teaching materials.
- Interpreters and Translators enable us to communicate with each other in this international community in seven languages (Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish).